The H&S Dean’s Fellows Program will provide up to 20 year-long positions for students who have recently conferred their PhD or DMA in an H&S program, have been identified as strong scholars, and who wish to pursue further training in teaching. Fellows will support the educational efforts of a department or program through some subset of the following:
· course instruction
· course and curriculum development
· designing the capstone experience
· advising or mentoring undergraduates engaged in honors research
· support planning and implementation related to The First Year Experience legislation
· other related projects as identified by the department or program
In addition, fellows will have opportunities to continue with their own research projects.