Applicants are asked to provide:
· Confirmation of plans for graduating (i.e., Spring quarter or Summer quarter 2021) for graduate for students whose doctoral degree has not yet been conferred.
· Teaching statement outlining experience, areas of interest, and pedagogical philosophy (1-2 pages)
· Description of the candidate’s research (not to exceed 2 pages), written for a general academic audience
· Letter of support from their doctoral advisor or other relevant faculty member, addressing the candidate’s potential for engaging in the teaching mission for professional development as well as the academic strength of the candidate.
· A list of departments and programs that intersect with the candidate’s academic interests and in which they might be placed would be helpful, although it is not required.
· Stanford teaching course evaluations are strongly recommended.
Applications for Fall 2021-2022 appointments are due no later than Friday, May 14, 2021.
Applicants should submit all materials as a single PDF to: email@example.com.
Letters of recommendation should be sent by faculty to: firstname.lastname@example.org.