Our team enables the strategic operations of the school by providing comprehensive planning resources and support. We play a key role in leading and supporting new and ongoing initiatives in the school in support of our deans. The work we do focuses on providing the resources needed to make strategic decisions about resource allocation and supporting operational excellence. Working with all units in the Dean’s Office, and units throughout the university our main functions include:
- Providing comprehensive and ongoing planning support for H&S.
- Completing routine and ad hoc management reports and projects to assist the Deans in decision-making and resource allocation.
- Improving administrative efficiency and effectiveness using such methods as needs assessment, surveys, financial modeling, business process improvement, and training design and delivery.
- Leading key annual processes, such as faculty salary setting, faculty housing.
- Serving as the primary contact for internal and external data requests.
- Overseeing compliance with University policies and procedures.